- Full Time
- 3 months ago
- $16-17 per hour
- Experience: Yes
- Languages: English
- Protective Gear: Ssafety Shoes
- Lifting Requirements: Yes
- Shifts: Days
We are looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician. Candidate with a maintenance background. Candidates can have basic experience in the field. Will be trained. Candidates that have experience outside of Canada are welcome.
The main responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
- Ensure that all duties and responsibilities are completed in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Install and maintain processing/packaging equipment
- Perform machine overhauls as required
- Monitor plant equipment operation and perform necessary running repairs
- Communicate any maintenance work performed or maintenance requirements to the shift Supervisor
- Ensure all maintenance reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain general cleanliness and tidiness of work area
- Generate and implement continuous improvement ideas for production operations
- Willing to work extra hours if required to complete tasks
- Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Please send resume.